India’s leading male model Karan Oberoi aka KO, wasn’t a perfect looking guy when he started modelling. In fact he was just a normal looking guy, he never ever thought in his wildest dreams he would ever be a supermodel. Karan Oberoi ‘KO’ worked on himself day in and day out what he looks today, according to the recent article out by Hindustan times.
It didn’t happen in one day, he also like any other model faced any rejections in the auditions in early years. Today Karan Oberoi model has transformed himself into the greek god looks. I am writing this article to share some of my best knowledge that I accumulated while reading the articles of this supermodel Karan Oberoi regarding how to have a great skin like him, besides sharing his latest pictures.
To be a supermodel its not easy, especially in the country like ours where everday so many models are born. To be a supermodel you need to have great style, musculine body, nice skin and obviously ultimate successful as a model. To be a supermodel its imortant that a model has patience too because of the fact no mega model can born over night. India’s leading male model Karan Oberoi model is a big proof in himself, that any other man like him, the way he was a decade back can be a supermodel.
KO started his career journey as a graphic designer, was born in middle class family. While working for an advertising firm he got that one opportunity, he didn’t let it go waste and turned model. Therefore every man who has aspires to become one, should definitely give one shot because dreams are meant to be pursued and accomplished. I am sharing some of the skin secrets that I learnt while reading the article of this dashing model:
- Eat salt and sugar in moderation, never to overeat as it spoils skin in the long run.
- Give your body rest, as rest allows the skin to glow. Never be dependent upon Sundays or other holidays. Its important to sleep at least 8 hours at one stretch.
- Never shave using the blade as it darkens the skin.
- Never use a blade on your upper cheeks.
- Never smoke and drink as it hampers the skin.
- Always moisturize your skin with good moisturizers available in the market.
- Always use sunscreen, sun damages the skin and ruins it, so start protecting from your twenties.
- Always use good quality face wash and never use soap bars on the face as it over dries the skin thus damaging it.
- Last but not least eat good to look good. Like Indian model Karan Oberoi, he eats a lot of oranges and strawberries that are loaded with vitamin C to nurture the skin, and hence skin looks good from inside out.