As the world battles the COVID-19 pandemic, and we actively follow social distancing, it is the cloud-based services that are keeping us sane and connected with the rest of the world. In the times when work from home is becoming the norm, we need to devise ways to keep the work front moving. But if you are in the learning and development landscape, you don’t need to worry much because you can use LMS services in Dubai to keep your work front going. A reliable LMS services company can make things a lot easier for your L&D team.
No matter which industry you belong to, employee training is essential to the success of each organization. To attract and retain smart talent, you need to keep your employees satisfied on the professional front. And, employees these days place professional development above most of the things.
But how do you keep your employees engaged during such troubled times on the work front?
You can roll out your training and development programs and keep them connected and engaged until the time they return to active work.
And, if you have a reliable cloud-based LMS services company by your side, your job becomes much easier.
However, with so many LMS services companies out there in the market, how do you select the best for your business. As a leading LMS vendor in Dubai, UAE, we have a few suggestions that can help you in selecting the best LMS services company for your business. But before getting there, let us find out what is an LMS and the benefits it offers to organizations.
What is an LMS?
An LMS is a set of applications that allow learning and development professionals to manage, teach, and learn online. It helps you to organize, implement, assess, and track a specific learning process. An LMS allows you to deliver content, monitor employee participation, and assess their performance, thereby saving you a lot of time and money.
An LMS can deliver training programs and educational courses to a captive audience. An LMS allows you to create, manage, organize, assess, and track eLearning courses.
Benefits of an LMS
E-Learning has changed the way we learn and teach these days. It is no longer essential to be physically present in a classroom to get a certification or degree. Yes, online courses offer several benefits to both learners as well as trainers or teachers. Here are some of the benefits of using an LMS:
- It reduces your overall training costs.
- As a learner, you get unlimited access to learning content from the place and time of your choosing.
- It reduces the time for training and onboarding.
- As a learner, it allows you to stay on top of the required training.
- An LMS helps you to maintain the same standards of work among your employees and affiliates.
- For the learners, it increases knowledge engagement.
- An LMS helps you to create individual learning paths.
- It helps improve the performance of your employees.
- An LMS helps you to measure training effectiveness.
- It improves knowledge retention.
How to select the best LMS service provider for your business?
If you want to get the most out of your LMS, you need to make sure that you select the best LMS service provider. Here are some of the points that you need to focus on while selecting an LMS service provider for your business:
- Select a cloud-based LMS – While selecting an LMS, make sure that you opt for a cloud-based LMS. When you opt for a cloud-based LMS, you don’t have to worry about hosting issues. You also don’t have to bother about maintenance, upgrade, backups, and updates because everything is taken care of by the service provider. Also, you don’t need software installation and server integration when you opt for a cloud-based LMS. With a cloud-based LMS, you and your employees can access the system from anywhere and at any time.
- Look for the features and functionalities you want for your organization – It is important to get all the relevant features and functionalities that are important to your organization. You should not expect to get the most out of your LMS if you don’t get the relevant features and functionalities.
- Make sure that the LMS is easy to use – Another thing you need to focus on is the ease of use. The software you select should be easy to use. If your employees find it difficult to use, the whole purpose of using an LMS can go for a toss. Hence, while selecting the LMS, ensure that it is easy to use.
- Don’t forget about support and service –Timely support is essential for the smooth functioning of the LMS. When you get timely support, your issues, if any, can be resolved immediately. Any reliable LMS service provider should offer adequate customer support and service. Hence, ensure that the service provider you select offers adequate support and service.
- Always opt for a scalable solution – With limited needs at the moment, you might not think of scalability now. But your requirements are sure to grow in the times to come. Hence, it is important to opt for a scalable solution so that it factors in your growing needs. After all, there is no point in changing the LMS service provider every two years to meet your growing needs.
- Ensure that the LMS you select offers robust security controls – Security should also be your concern because you cannot afford to lose your company secrets. It is important to ensure that your eLearning materials and other company information remain safe and secure at all times. The LMS you select should offer excellent privacy controls and robust password settings.
- The LMS should offer insightful analytics – When it comes to eLearning, analytics plays a very significant role. When you know how your learners are performing, you can take corrective measures to solve the problem and make the course content more effective. If you get the relevant analytics, it will help you fine-tune your content to suit the needs of your learners. Hence, if you want to get the best LMS for your organization, make sure that it offers superb analytics.
- Also, don’t forget about customization – Make sure you select a service provider that can customize the LMS solution to suit your needs.
- Check out the pricing as well – Pricing is important, but it should never be a limiting factor. Typically, cloud-based LMS service providers charge on a pay-as-you-go basis, which means you pay for what you use.
If you are looking for a reliable LMS services In Dubai
- company in Dubai, you can get in touch with vStacks Software Solutions now. Our product, eZnet LMS, is a cloud-based LMS rich on the features and functionality front, easy to use, customizable, secure, and scalable. We have been in the software development business for long, and we know what it takes to deliver a reliable LMS solution.