Jerome Allen Seinfeld is his birth name.
United States of America
5 feet 10 inches (1.803m)
Actor, Television Producer, Film producer, Writer, Screenwriter, Stand-up Comedian, Voice Actor
According to networthobserver, the net worth of Jerry Seinfeld is approximately $950 million. He made his net worth through successful career as stand-up comedian.
Jerry Seinfeld took birth in Brooklyn, New York City on 29th of April in 1954. His mother was basically of Syrian plunge and his father was of Hungarian plunge but they were both grew up in Jewish households.
Seinfeld raised in Massapequa, New York City. He got his early education from Massapequa High School on Long Island. He stayed in Israel at the age of 16 and then stepped forward to Kibbutz.
After that, he went to State University of New York at Oswego and after 1 year, he jumped into Queens College, City University of New York. He got a graduate degree in theater and communication from there.
- Father: Kalman Seinfeld (Served in World War 2).
- Mother: Betty (died in 2004).
- Siblings: Has 1 sister (Carolyn Liebling).
- Wife: Jessica Sklar (December 25, 1999).
- Children: A baby girl (Sascha Seinfeld) and two sons (Shepherd Kellen Seinfeld, Julian Kal Seinfeld)
When Seinfeld was in college, he looked around in the different productions, therefore, he had an inspiration and passion to become a stand-up comedian.
He tried hard to get involved in different open mic nights in the different areas of New York. In 1980, finally he got a position in the sitcom Benson and fired soon from there. In the next year, it was the time when people instantaneously came to know that who was Seinfeld when he advertised himself in the show named ‘The Tonight Show’.
Seinfeld moved towards his successful career where from people started to know Seinfeld when he met with Larry David and conceived ‘The Seinfeld Chronicles’ in 1988. This album created revenue of $1.7 billion.
Then, Seinfeld made a name in stand-up comedy when he was seen in various productions.
In 2015, Seinfeld worked for Hulu and earned $27 million. In September 2019, Netflix buy Seinfeld and he earned $75 million from there.
He is known to be the richest comedian in the world making a net worth of near about $950 million.
Seinfeld founded with Shoshanna when he was 38 and she was only 17 and in a high school at that time and they stayed together for four years. In 1998, Jerry found out Jessica in sports club after few months. She filed a divorced from his husband just after four months of marriage and a year later he married with Jessica Sklar in 1999 and they are together now.
Here are some best focal points in Jerry Seinfeld’s Career:
- In 1979, he was in ‘Frankie’ in the sitcom ‘Benson’.
- In 1981, he advertised himself in ‘The Tonight Show’.
- In 1988, he conceived ‘The Seinfeld Chronicles’.
- In 1993, he advertised his book ‘Seinlanguage’.
- During 1993-1998, he played himself on ‘The Larry Sanders Show’.
- In 2004, he played in ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’.
- In 2009, he was the only guest on premier episode of ‘The Jay Leno Show’.
- In 2012, he became part of comedy web series ‘Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee’.