Summer is the season not just of high temperatures but also high-power cuts. Electric diesel generators are the devices that can save us from the lack of electricity. These are the devices used in both homes and industries in case a power cut occurs. It combines the working of a diesel motor and an electric generator to provide us electricity. It comes into play when we need an urgent supply of power in case of power cuts or when the connection from the main power grid is still pending. These generators are usually available in the market with different sizes, models, and designs. Different companies manufacture these diesel engines for public use. The genset service in Gurgaon is popular for its extraordinary service and customer care.
Since many companies are manufacturing such generators one needs to be aware of the different specifications of the product to buy the best suitable product in the defined range of budget. A diesel generator must be bought after knowing some titbits about the variants of the generators. These variants are as follow: –
- Industry generators: – These generators are usually characterized by large size and high-power capacity. They are preferred in industries due to their ability to work for longer periods. These are usually installed in industries that employ big machines. The industries usually have a high demand for power and these generators are built with a technology that adheres to their demand.
- Residential generators: – Vanishing of electricity in residential areas create a huge nuisance and this can be handled using residential generators. These generators are comparatively smaller in size and are designed to meet the domestic needs of the residents are. They are usually employed in households, shops, offices, etc.
- Generators cooled by air: – These are those devices that use air as a coolant for cooling the heated parts of the device. There is no additional system added to these generators. A simple system that employs the intake of air is used. Cooling the different heated parts of the generator is necessary as otherwise, this will lead to wear and tear of the device and decrease the life of the product.
- Generators with water cooling system: – Water is another coolant that is used to cool the various heated parts of the device. Due to the high specific heat of water it absorbs the heat quickly and gets quickly cooled up, so it can be used again and again for the cooling purpose. Such generators apply a different system to achieve this function. The drawback of these generators is that they need more maintenance and care compared to the air-cooled generators.
5. High range generators: –the generators are usually preferred during cuts of power due to their wide range of power output. The range varies from 3 kVA to 2000 kVA. Such generators can be used for running small tools to big machines in the industries. Small power generators are usually preferred for home consumption, shops, and offices. The bigger one is employed for running big machines in the manufacturing companies where the demand for power as well as consumption is high.
Every appliance needs extra care to work properly and for a longer time. The generators should also be cared for properly. The companies providing these generators also provide the diesel generator service that helps you in better maintenance of your products.