Everything about Python language/Best python (GUI)!
Python is the best and easy language among high-level programming languages. And it’s the most popular programming language in the programming world. However, Python is a very popular language among American’s IT’s syllabus. We are not saying, Surveys says. According to a survey, there are 4.3 million Python users available and uses some best python GUI which we discuss below.
Moreover, the Python language provides a long list of applications for web development and desktop graphical user interfaces(GUI). And this GUI framework encourages us to study deeper about Python programming.
And another thing we link with the above paragraph that various languages are available in the world but most popular languages describes as Python, PHP, JAVA, C# language, Elixir, Rust, Swift, Go, etc… Moreover, there are 256 programing languages available according to Google, which categorised on base of alphabetical order.
Basically, yet python is used for programming but as well as we can create the graphical user interface. As we illustrate some best python GUI framework toolkit below.
- Wax Python GUI etc.
All of this python GUI has been used in many applications development.
But before explaining the GUI of python language, lets some discuss Python language.
What is python(Programming language)?
Suppose immediately you have to go to Japan for office work, and you don’t know how to speak the Japanese language, then what will you do?
Because we need to know languages for conversation. After then, we have two options either we learn Japanese or else hire a person to translate. likewise, computers can understand the only binary form, and we have to use an interpreter. And that interpreter is python as well as a high-level programming language. And developed by Guido Van Rossum in 1991.
As well as it made for rapid application development with dynamic typing and dynamic binding. also, python focus on simplicity, so that we can learn easily, another thing we wanna add that python-support and module.
Those days Van Rossum was working on a project, the project name was ABC. And he wants to find some scripting language like ABC in 1980. So we can say that Van Rossum has influenced by ABCs. And ABC led to the design and development of the Python programming language. Why this programming language’s name kept python. Because of Van Rossum was a huge fan of a show “Monty Python’s Fly Circus” those days. So he kept its name as a Python
The first variant of the “Python 1.0” is launched in 1991. Now the evaluation of Python is reached up to 3.7.4 till July-8- 2019.
Let’s see various python versions.
Top 10 features of python programming
Python provides us with many features which we described below.
- Set of libraries: Python has a huge set of the library as well as provide us rich set of module or function for rapid application development.
- Integrate: It can integrate with others like C family languages and Java language.
- Interpreted python: Python is an interpreted language because it executes code line by line.
- Open source: Python code and setup are free. As well as available on its official site.
- Object-oriented: python fully supports OOPs like encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction and inheritance etc so that object and class combined and gives us code reusability.
- Easy: python language is easy to learn compared to other programming languages.
- Dynamic Type: we are free to declare any variable in python because the type of any variable defines at run time. so we don’t need to declare the type of variable.
- Extensible: we can write some of our python code in other C family language and further on we can compile on C and c++ compiler.
- Portable: Python can run on any OS including Windows, Linux, Unix etc. That’s why we can say it is a portable or
- Supportable for GUI: there are various GUI tools so that we can easily create the graphical user interface those you will study below.
Before bending towards best python GUI let’s discuss the advantages and disadvantages of python programming language.
What is the (GUI)Graphical User Interface ?.
Nowadays everyone is using mobile phones, computers and any other digital interface. And all have used facebook and played games, but have you ever attention towards games and facebook, that anything we post on FB then how it shows images and text on his wall.
And also how the game interface changes every next stage. This all things happen just because of GUI.
In other words, any person can communicate with electronic gadgets through GUI is an interface like Mobile and Computers etc. This interface uses many icons and images or many more graphics tools for displaying information on gadgets.
We can access Python GUI in mobile and computer via finger and mouse. Where computer uses mouse and touch screen mobile uses a finger.
Furthermore, there are various GUI frameworks available in python. So that programmers don’t have to worry to move on another language.
Lets bending over interesting part of Python interface.
Top 11 python Graphical user interface(GUI) in 2019.
Let’s discuss briefly on these 11 GUI tools.
2. CEF Python
CEF is developed by Czarek Tomczak provide python bindings for available Chromium Embedded.
However, you can develop HTML based graphical user interface and you can use HTML5 GUI instead of standard GUI toolkit wizard.
Tkinter comes by default in Python language. You don’t need to install additionally. And it’s most popular GUI tool in python language.
Dabo’s is developed by Ed Leafe and Paul McNett. And it’s based on 3tier architecture also, a programme written in Dabo’s can run on Windows, OS X or Linux, Dabo is for you! if you want to develop these type of applications.
Py-Forms originally developed for windows operating system which is based on Python3 framework
however, Pyforms has set of 22 controls and every set based on ControlBase object. Moreover, PyForms includes video players, web browser and OpenGL.
6. Kivi framework toolkit
First mobile API graphic is OpenGL ES 2, and Kivi is based on it. And it has a licence given by MIT. Furthermore, Kivi is the best GUI toolkit for python language, also, compatible with game development.
Moreover, Kivi is versatile for OS. However, Kivi is famous because it uses the same language for the Windows platform and mobile platform. Another best thing is its open source.
It’s a type of a module which enables us to write an application using python language for GNOME and it supports GObject. It has been used since 2002 in many applications like GIMP image manipulator, for which GTK+ was developed.
How to install Kivi in Windows and Linux operating system?
8. PyQt GUI framework toolkit.
Python has a tool for GUI named PyQt which is written in C++ language. It has developed by Riverbank Computing Limited.
Also, it has two editions PyQT4 and QT 4.x. And both support almost all operating systems including Windows, IOS and android additionally there is PyQT5 available which is supporting the only desktop.
Let’s begin the installation of PyQt5 in our system
PyGuid is developed by Dr Greg Ewing. And his objective is to make easy GUI so that can work properly with Python language.
Furthermore, Pyguid supports cross-platform which can run only Unix, Macintosh, and Windows platform.
As I said earlier that PySide and PyQt are the same and both are support windows operating system, IOS, and android but the only difference is that Paysite is an industrially licenced. If you want to develop an application for sale then you have to choose PySite.
Let’s begin the installation of PySide in our system.
Libavg framework made in C++ language and scripted by python. You can say it’s another third party library, besides, Libavg uses open GL for hardware acceleration like Kivi does.
You can run Libavg on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, It’s licenced under LGPL furthermore, it’s open source. Libavg is mostly used in artistic exhibitions.
Why we use Python programming?
Python programing language is easy to learn and has various reasons for choosing this language. Let’s see.
- Programmer face fever problems compared to another programing language because it’s compatible with a maximum number of platform.
- We don’t have to pay anything for using python. because it’s open source.
- Programs written in Python can be deployed on any platform because python supports almost all operating systems.
- Moreover, You can attach C, C++ language and other language parts with python code without any hassle. That will make your programming high quality.
- Python is based on the object and procedure-oriented programming. In object-oriented programming, the developers utilize objects that area unit supported knowledge and practicality. Procedure-Oriented developers applies reusable components of codes.
- Microsoft .Net’s visual studio support python language.
- Python association has libraries for Python where they have a huge collection of libraries. And it helps you to keep up documentation. Also, you’ll be able to manage to perform unit testing, emails, net browsers, databases, cryptological, GUI(Graphical User Interface).
Python programing language is simple, easy and cost-effective language. You can make your career as a python developer. As we know every programing language has some advantages and disadvantages as it has.
However, Python is cost-effective but yet it has not been seen on any mobile device browser app.
Also Check: Python Development Company in India