Are you among those who pop in pain killers for every little pain you get? Yes! Now-a-days it’s very common to see people reach out to the medical store to purchase pain killers even for a small health issue. Popping on pain killers now and then is frequent in many people lives. Even a simple pain is not bearable for this generation people. Instead, we put on a lot of pain to our body with the use of too many pain killers; sometimes even end up taking more than the recommended dose if the pain is not subsiding!
We are addicted to pain killers! The use of too many pain killers poses serious health consequences. Certain drugs show its side effects immediately after using it whereas others take a few hours to show up. The most commonly used painkillers are Aspirin, Ibuprofen, NSAIDs, and paracetamol etc. Excessive use of painkillers can damage liver, kidney and increases the risk causing gastric irritation, bleeding, diarrhoea etc. If you are suffering from any of the above-said condition, immediately book a doctor appointment and seek his medical advice. If medicines are prescribed, order your prescriptions drugs online from a genuine online medicine store and get discounts on your order.
Overuse of painkillers and its dangerous side effects:
- Over the counter medicines like Ibuprofen, acetaminophen, if taken in a long row of days can cause liver damage. It may, at times, end up damaging kidney and can also cause stomach bleeding. So be careful while you take pain killers. Speak to your doctor before you take any medicine.
- Using pain killers for headaches like aspirin, Ibuprofen and paracetamol can often worsen your pain due to the overuse of headache medicines for a longer time.
- Individuals who take Ibuprofen medicine may have an increased risk of heart attack and stroke. It’s better to take advice from your doctor before you start any medication on your own to prevent unwanted health risks.
- Regular use of painkillers like opioid analgesics can lead to depression.
- Any drug which is taken for any disease first enters into the bloodstream and filtered into the kidney before it is eliminated out. Over-the-counter medicines like ibuprofen, naproxen, aspirin when taken regularly may reduce the kidney function and result in chronic kidney damage known as chronic interstitial nephritis. If you are already suffering from any kidney ailments, speak to your doctor first before taking any medicines. Check the warning label before you start having medicines. In case you are suffering from any fever or pain, consult your doctor immediately. He can check the cause for the issue and can put you on medications if required. Order your medicines online from any online pharmacy shop and get your medicines delivered at your doorstep.
- Say NO to regular use of pain killer! Addiction to pain killers can cause death in individuals. It’s good to use the pain killers only when required and under the doctor’s supervision.
Pain killers provide us instant relief. But overuse and over dosage can disrupt body functions and can damage many organs in our body. Don’t ever pop up any pills without a prescription. For the best treatment pathway, always choose to consult your doctor for any medical advice and get your dosing fixed. If medicines are prescribed for your ailments, order it online from any trusted online pharmacy India.